Tiring days can be overwhelming; both physical and mentally. However, feeling fresh through the roughest of days can give you a boost and keep you motivated. It’s, of course, easier said than done, but when applied carefully and strictly, it could be the best thing you’ve done to yourself ever!
Following are some tips to help you keep your cool
- Breathable fabrics: make sure to wear clothes such as cotton or wool and avoid uncomfortable or tight fabrics that will make you sweat or feel sticky.
- Get enough sleep: it’s recommended that you sleep 6-8 hours every day. After a long day at work, that’s probably the healthiest thing you can to your body.
- Early workouts: starting your day with an early exercise is never a bad idea. Get your heart working and let your muscles have a taste of it!
- The morning shower: taking a quick refreshing morning shower will most likely help you preserve that freshens all day long. Don’t be too lazy and give yourself a morning cleansing.
- Apply deodorant: applying deodorant after getting out of the shower will help you eliminate strong odors that might leak throughout the day. It’s a decent hygienic step that shouldn’t be ignored.
- Nourishing breakfast: even if you’re not a breakfast person, having a good breakfast meal before you actually begin day will give you the energy you need to stand strong and fresh all day long.
- Dental hygiene: it’s recommended that you brush your teeth twice daily. You’ll feel the freshness coming out from the inside of your body, and you’ll be more comfortable interacting and communicating with other people.
- Postures: make sure you’re setting, standing, or even leaning in a good body posture. Bad posture will not only make you tired throughout the day, they can also cause future medical complications.
- Don’t forget your feet: take care of your feet everyday by carefully washing and powdering them. You can also wear socks to help absorb moisture that can lead to bad odor.
- Relaxation: give yourself a few minutes every single day to calm down and relax. 5 minutes of meditation, for example, can help become physically, emotionally, and mentally in a better mood.
Read more on healthy foods you need to focus on this autumn.